Welcome to the Florida Corvette Racing Club home page. Florida Corvette Racing Club is a member of the
National Council of Corvette Clubs. As is indicated in our name, our main endeavor is racing our corvettes.
We sponsor two 14 event NCCC sanctioned autocrosses each year, and (generally) have monthly autocross test and tune days.
Several members also drive at various track days, and friends from other clubs, with corvettes and other cars,
come to our test and tune days and help us with the NCCC sanctioned events.
Please visit the NCCC South web site which has the schedule of upcoming NCCC events!
FCRC is currently investigating other bay area locations and will post updated on this site as they become avilable.
Hernando County Airport 2019 Schedule
- Saturday January 5
- Saturday February 2
- Sunday March 10
- Saturday April 20 NOTE: This will be the last FCRC event on the old runway. We are currently evaluating alternate locations both at the airport and at other facilities.
- Saturday May 18 cancelled
- Saturday June 8 cancelled
- Sunday September 8 cancelled
- Weekend October 26/27 cancelled
- Saturday November 9 cancelled
- Saturday November 30 cancelled
Remember - everyone must register and all guests must be listed. All attending must be on the list by THURSDAY
one week prior to the event.
Please use the Registration tab to register for events. Payments accepted on site, but to gain access to the airport
your name must be on the list a week before
, even spectators. For the sanctioned event, a flyer will be available
with a link above, and payment will be accepted via US mail in advance.