Welcome to the Florida Corvette Racing Club home page. Florida Corvette Racing Club is a member of the
National Council of Corvette Clubs. As is indicated in our name, our main endeavor is racing our corvettes.
We sponsor two 14 event NCCC sanctioned autocrosses each year, and (generally) have monthly autocross test and tune days.
Several members also drive at various track days, and friends from other clubs, with corvettes and other cars,
come to our test and tune days and help us with the NCCC sanctioned events.
Please visit our Photo Gallery and the
NCCC South web site which has the schedule of upcoming NCCC events!
Hernando County Airport 2016 Schedule
- Saturday January 23 Test and Tune
- Saturday February 27 Test and Tune
- Sunday March 13 Test and Tune
- Saturday April 16 Test and Tune
- Saturday May 14 Test and Tune
- Saturday June 11 Test and Tune
- Saturday August 20 Test and Tune
- Saturday September 17 Test and Tune / 6 NCCC sanctioned events (flyer)
- Sunday October 23 Test and Tune
- Saturday November 12 Test and Tune
- Saturday December 10 - 7 sanctioned events
Remember - everyone must register and all guests must be listed. All attending must be on the list by THURSDAY
one week prior to the event.
Please use the Registration tab to register for events. Payments accepted on site, but to gain access to the airport
your name must be on the list a week before, even spectators. For the sanctioned event, a flyer will be available
with a link above, and payment will be accepted via US mail in advance.